The solar iron lantern is retro, elegant and functional. Special decoration for gardens, courtyards and outdoors.
Features:- This star garden shower room releases the slightest light and bends flexibly.
- The warm white light-dotted LEDs are stringed on the delicate copper wire, blowing in the breeze, adding charm.
- It can make a relaxing sound that simulates rain.
- Solar light source: no power cord is needed, just install it in a sunny place! Solar panels use the energy of the sun to charge a 300mAh Ni-MH battery, which is highly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Functionality: The solar lamp provides much-needed lighting and projects gorgeous projection patterns.
- Automatic on/off: The light is automatically turned on at dusk and automatically turned off at dawn. Simply put it in a sunny place, let it absorb some light (about 8 hours), and expose it to warm and soft light for up to 6-8 hours. (Tip: There is an ON/OFF switch on the lampshade, please make sure you use it for the first time.)
- Quick installation: Just open the lid, turn on the switch, and place or hang the light in any position you need.
- Waterproof and rustproof: It is waterproof (IP44), heat-resistant, and can cope with various weather conditions. Do not immerse in water.
Style: A: shower + lamp B: bracket + shower + lamp
Size: pot diameter 11cm, height 13.5cm, whole 80cm
Solar panel: Polycrystalline: 2V 120mah
Battery: 1.2V AA 600mah
LEDs Number: 36 silver wire lights
Light color: warm light
Remarks: The bracket is foldable, and the hook is facing outwards. When you receive it, you need to put the light in.